About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cuatro - Long day

Today we started early. Long but fun. :)

We woke up at 5am because we had to go to the US embassy to get interviewed for our VISA application. So we left the house at 6:15am and arrived a little before 7:00am, but we still had to wait
for my brother who, was still on his way. The line at around 7:30 was already pretty long outside although it did move fast. Cellphones and electronics were prohibited in the US embassy therefore no pictures for this hehe.

After completing a couple of steps it was time for our interview. It was weird because interviews like that or any interview for that matter makes me a little nervous haha but not to the point that i was feeling nausea (unlike my brother who felt like throwing up) haha. When it was our turn to be interviewed she asked us questions one by one, here's how mine went:

Lady Interviewer (LI): So Carla, tell me what you do in think ideas
Carla: I'm in accounts and I handle clients, I'm in advertising
LI: How much do you get?
Carla:
*toot*toot*
LI: That's pretty low
Carla: Yeah

LOL. What i really wanted to answer was "I KNOW RIGHT TELL ME ABOUT IT!" Hahaha But anyway, we were approved for a Visa, I find out next week how ling mine is valid for. I doubt i'll get 10 years unlike my mom, dad and bro. I'd probabl get like a year since like what the LI said "That's pretty low" haha. Oh well.

After the interview we headed off to Sofitel for a lunch Buffet! Oh wow, you have no idea how much i ate, i was so excited that I was only able to take a picture of my salad. The worst part of it all when we were on the way back to our car after lunch, my sister pointed out that my pants were ripped AT THE BACK! Oh gawwd it was sooo embarassing!!!! but oh well by then i still wasn't over the buffet and couldn't care less hahaha.

We went to MAC too and I exchanged 6 of my empty palettes for the back to mac to get a lipstick. I chose the shade Retro. I like it since its satin so i don't have to worry re-applying lipstick coz it stays on for longer. I can't wait to finish my other palettes. Haha

Anyway here are a few pics of the day! :)

Waiting for the Buffet to start
Hungry?
Salad: My first dish
My Back to Mac items
Mac Satin lipstick in Retro



Toodles! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hayy Congrats! haha I wonder what they'll ask me when I renew mine. I just know it wont be anytime soon cause I cant say uhh I just stay at home and uhh blog and surf the net all day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know right, It was like oh sorry that I only make *toot*toot* but i dunno I'm still glad though :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic