About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Thursday, July 29, 2010

MissKC027 contest entry for July


Hey Girls, Kim of MissKC027.blogspot.com is having a wonderful contest for July and is giving away the following:


Prizes include:
MAC Stereo Rose MSF
MAC Jazzed Lipstick
MAC All Styled Up Lipstick
MAC On The Scene Cremesheen Glass


The rules are simple:

- need to be a follower
-comment below as many times as you want
- post your answers on your blog and put the photo of the prizes at the side of your blog. and title it as MissKC027 contest entry for July.
-winner will be chosen by me, and this contest will end July 31


-here are the questions:
1. What is make-up for you?
2. What is your makeup routine?

Simple right? Click HERE to join! :)


My answers to the contest questions:


1. What is make-up for you?
- Make-up are tools that is used to enhance ones natural features. It shouldn't conceal someone, it should bring out their beauty.

2. What is your makeup routine?
- My makeup routine after my cleanse, tone, moisturize is cream foundation, setting powder, contour and blush, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. On days when I don't need that much coverage I skip the cream foundation and replace it with powder foundation.



Head on HERE to join the contest now! :)


Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to Share? :)

Traffic