About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Abyss inspired EOTD

Hey guys, I made an EOTD while watching TV and was inspired by the Blue hues under the sea. I therefore call this EOTD abyss. Here it is:



Gosh, there's some lash glue on the lash please don't mind that hehe

Here too! haha




What I used:

All color eye shadows from the 120 Palette :)
Prestige Total Intensity eye liner (Upper lashline, Lower and upper waterline)
L'Oreal HIP Color Chrome Eye liner (Blue on lower lash line)
ELF Powder Foundation in Beige (brow highlighter)
Youngblood Brow powder (brows)
MAC Falsies in lash 34


Anyway that's it, I just felt like playing around hehe. :)


Toodles! :)


8 comments:

  1. really sexy look! i love the blue eyeliner. ♥

    i hope you don't mind but, what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abbie Thank you! I use Canon S90, for this I didn't use flash since the light from my train case was bright enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taray! Your eyes have transformed with this look! =) - Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you did a great job! flawless blending :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's super bright and gorgeous! galing! super may dating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is really gorgeous :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! i love the lower liner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Trace Thank you!


    @mimi Thanks it was a lot of fun putting this together :)


    @Nikki Thanks Nikki!


    @Becky Thanks Becky :)


    @BabyGirlRina Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic