About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fashion 21 Aqualicious Lipstick in Little Mermaid

A new lippie discovery from Fashion21. As I was going around the beauty section of the department stores, my habit is to check out make up that looks interesting and go on a swatching spree. While doing this, I came across an interesting lipstick line from local makeup brand Fashion 21. This lipstick line is called Aqualicious.


It comes in a really cute Aqua colored lipstick case with the word Aqualicious printed on the cover.

The color I got was a cute pink color called: Little Mermaid hehe cute eh? :)

Swatch of Little Mermaid


This Aqualicious lipstick line from Fashion 21 retails for only PHP150 each! The quality of the lipstick is close to that of NYX Round Lipsticks, definitely worth it. It's pigmented and glides on well on lips. :)

I definitely recommend Fashion 21 Aqualicious collection if you're looking for a wide range of colors for an affordable price. :)


Toodles! :)

10 comments:

  1. Nice, thanks for sharing will definitely try this one, the name says it all I guess. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color looks really nice. unfortunately i don;t think we have that here. ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shade is cute! F21 is coming up with better lipstick shades no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kitten Yeap cute name :)


    @Carl will do :)


    @LipGlossGossip The name sold me hehe

    @Dirt On The Rocks Its nice, yes Fashion21 is a local in the Philippines


    @Nikki Yeap super like NYX :)


    @Crystal Super :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this one and the warm salmon.. It looks really pretty on me and it moisturizes my lips!!

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic