About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flawless Acne Astringent

For the past 3 weeks, i have been using Flawless Face and Body Clinic's Acne Astringent. I was recommended this product by the wonderful staff of Flawless BF President's Avenue Branch. I needed an astringent since i ran out of my regular toner. During that time, I had a couple of breakouts due to my hormones and stress hence the recommendation. I didn't mind too since my face is occasionally oily and I once had a case of bad acne.

At first I was worried about the astringent drying out my skin since acne astringents are known to dry out the pimples. But eventually as I was using the product daily, I noticed that the astringent felt very light. There was no sting at all, and my face felt so clean after every tone. The best part was, it wasn't drying to my skin.


The selling point for me about this product is that it did dry up my acne during that time and since then I've had no acne breakouts. I like how it says "Helps prevent the formation of pimples" because I feel it really does that. :)

This astringent is available in all Flawless Clinics for PHP300+ (sorry I forgot the exact amount). I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I can say I'm pretty happy with it. :)


Toodles! :)




8 comments:

  1. aww i'm glad it's working out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! coz I really hate it when products dry out my skin where i break out ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds promising. Good to hear it works for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see you have an effective acne estringent: in the US many people use Clearisil and they haven't been satisfied with its effects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you wear sunblock? A friend told me that if you use astringent, you have to put on sunblock because the skin might get burnt. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you need sunblock. in the flawless acne kit, they include a sunblock to be applied after using the astringent.

      Delete
  6. @Maria there are some toners with ingredients that may be too strong for the skin's PH balance therefore causing the skin to peel a little bit. Although this, sunblock should still be worn regardless of the ingredients of the toner. :) Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know it worked on you. .I tried a different acne treatment for my acne, it's naturally made and it effectively cleared all my acne for just months. Now I'm living an acne-free life!

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic