About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mini Blog Sale



Hey girls, I'm letting go of some make up that I don't use for myself and my kit. :)


If you girls like any products I'm selling, please email me at:

carla.avancena@gmail.com (I have email on my blackberry so I can check there faster)

Mode of Payment will only be through BPI SAVINGS for now

Shipping Within Metro Manila is PHP50 through XEND, for outside Metro Manila courier computation will be applied. :)




MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Foundation NC44 - PHP800 (85% Full)




Covergirl Tru Blend Whipped Foundation in 445 Warm Beige - PHP300 (90% Full)





Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in 205 - PHP200 (swatched once) Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in 210 - PHP250 (Brand New)

Or Buy Both for PHP400





Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation in 15ml bottle
Shades: B80 and B40

Both for only PHP250




Maybeline Expert Wear Blush in Dusty Rose - PHP300 (Brand New)



Fashion 21 Eye Brow Powder - PHP50 (used once)




Toodles! :)


2 comments:

  1. still avail? how to order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis...how im interested in shisheido foundies! mine na :)

    how will i pay you?

    merc

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic