About Me

My photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Sunday, August 22, 2010

On cloud 9 at Nailaholics Bloggers Treat


I received an exciting invitation from Bea about a Bloggers Spa Party at Nailaholics. The theme was Greece. If you know me, I love everything Greece and Greek, so this invitation received an RSVP from me right away. :) The spa party was held at the Nailaholics branch in MOA. When I got there was cheerfully greeted by Bea and the wonderful people of ORLY from Sprint Asia the beautoful girls who sponsored the event. :) I was immediately offered some greek snacks which I happily chowed down and was told to sit down and relax. :) Next Bea handed me their menu for me to choose any service to try. :)



After going through the menu, I couldn't help but get the Cloud 9 Manicure, Pedicure, foot spa with seaweed wrap. Sounded so inviting! :) Here ill just let the pictures do the talking. :)

Getting Started all the wonderful ORLY Nail Polishes to choose from

Hands and feet being soaked

No to dead skin! hehe

Now Filing my nails


Foot and Leg Scrub in a soothing lemongrass smell. :)



More smoothening of my feet hehe


Buffing nails before nail polish


Now here comes the sea weed wrap, first she applies a sort of like Mask type on all of my legs, wraps it in Cling Wrap then puts a warm cloth over. It feels sooo good I wish I can get it every night haha


While the wrap was on my legs for about 15 minutes, I was getting my nail polish for my fingernails. :)


Then the wrap comes off :)


I even get a foot massage! This really is cloud 9!!!

After this I got nail polish from Orly too on my toes. :)



MOA Branch


Bloggers getting pampered :)



The cloud 9 treatment really makes you feel like you are on cloud 9. :) I super enjoyed my pampering sessions at nailaholics. :) What i really like about nailaholics is that it is located everywhere! They have branches in practically all areas in metro manila! Hehe


Nail-a-holics Nail Salon & Spa is located in major malls in Metro Manila and Luzon -

SM Mall Of Asia, SM Megamall, SM Bacoor, SM Sta.Rosa, SM Muntinlupa, SM Sucat, SM Las Pinas, SM Tarlac, Robinsons Metro East, The Eastwood Excelsior, Cash & Carry Makati, Marquee Mall Angeles Pampanga. Soon to open –SM San Pablo, SM Calamba, SM Pampanga, SM Clark, SM Taytay, Robinsons Galleria. Visit our website for more details, www.nailaholics.com. Also find us on Facebook (Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa) and Twitter (nailaholicslove).


Thank you so much Bea from Nailaholics and to the sponsors from ORLY. I really had a wonderful time being pampered, I am sure to come back to Nailaholics because it is so affordable to be so pampered, The staff is so so so friendly and their locations are so convenient because they have so many branches! :) I am sure to go back and try more. :)



Toodles! :)




7 comments:

  1. wow i wanna try it.. hope there's one here in Lipa... for the meantime i'll try the other branches when I drop by manila...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this sounds so relaxing and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have such awesome events down there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous about all these blogger events there! I've never heard of nor been to one in my area >_<

    This makes me want to fly over there just for this pampering treatment. Hahah, just the pictures make me feel relaxed *ahhhh*

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Everyone it really is such a wonderful experience. You guys should get pampered every now and then and feel like a princess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful review, Carla! :) You are very much welcome! Can't wait for your next visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna try that too...........

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Traffic